Monday, July 15, 2013

My newest Stop Motion!

Here it is!  I will likely take a long time to do my next stop motion (as always).  I do them for fun and when I have time so I don't rush them.  I will keep you all updated on the progress of the next one.  I have at least 3 ideas (really good ones, if I can say so myself lol!).  Hopefully I will find time to start the next one - If I can get myself to keep it short, it won't take as long but knowing me, it will be longer.  I do like to do the longer ones because they tell more of a story.

I've had a lot of questions about Reba's insulin pump...so here is a link to the website where I ordered it.  http://www.tandjdesign.com/dollpouches.html

Well, here is the link to my newest one...click on the link below the picture and enjoy!

keke
                                          GLITZ, CHAOS, and DRAMA QUEENS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hilarious video! I bet Juliyah regrets replacing Kanani with Kaya as her agent XD.
    -Loraine :)
    http://lorainesadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love that video you did a grate job like always I love all of your videos you rock *thumbs up* ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video. Can I please ask you a question? I just started a blog on Blogger and I was wondering how do you get the tabs at the top of your blog? Like the, Meet the Columbus girls and stuff.
    Liv
    Ps. I love your videos! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Akeelah! You inspire me in so many different ways! It would be awesome if you could check out my blog and maybe follow? If you did, i would be so happy!
    thedollcrafters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I LOVE your blog can you check out mine
    www.luvofdolls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can you please do an updated dollhouse tour? I watched the video and it looks like you change some stuff up. Plus, you could get a new video super soon!lol

    ReplyDelete

Columbus Princesses

Columbus Princesses
Sophiah Juliyah Molliegh