Monday, September 16, 2013

Quick update and a pic of my baby sis :D

Hi!
I just wanted to give you all a quick update on my life.  I'm busy with school, home, gymnastics, and dance.  I'm working on level 8 gymnastics skills now and it's a lot of work!  I have a lot more work this year in school - more than I'm used to!  I haven't started working on a new stop motion yet but I actually did start getting ready to do one.  I have to work on a "prop" for one of the ideas I have but for another idea, I don't need props so I might start on that one first.  I really wish I could do more AGSM's but I find myself getting so busy that when I finally sit down to plan, it's late at night and I'm exhausted.

In the mean time, I am on instagram more than on youtube lately so I've been trying to put up pictures more often.  My instagram is akeelah1998.

Here is a new picture of my gorgeous 7 month old baby sis...she is amazing!!!


Thank you all for encouraging me every day with your comments!

Love ya!!!!
Keke <3

10 comments:

  1. aww she's so cute! i agree I'm a gymnast to it takes up ALOT of time but its worth it :)

    -Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how adorable!
    Don't stress about the videos. I know how you feel! Besides, your other videos NEVER get old. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTNESS OVERLODE! Hope you get some time to yourself to do whatever you want soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. shes sooooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and really informative. You can now buy twitter followers or buy youtube shares so your videos are seen more.

    ReplyDelete

Columbus Princesses

Columbus Princesses
Sophiah Juliyah Molliegh